Blue & White Society to Host Date Auction to Benefit Relay for Life
Channel your inner Irish luck and come support the fight against cancer. On Tuesday, February 28th, 2017, a wide variety of campus leaders and celebrities will be auctioned off to the highest bidder to benefit Relay For Life of Penn State.
Attendees will be able to bid on some of their favorite Penn Staters, including:
- Misha Demchuk, Blue & White Society president
- Jack Davis, the Nittany Lion
- Austin Sommerer, THON 2017 executive director
- Terry Ford, UPUA president
- Molly Countermine, human development and family studies professor, lead singer of Maxwell Straight
Admission to the auction is free, but come with cash or checks to place a bid on these wonderful well-known Penn Staters.
Photo Credit: Centre Daily Times